Thursday, May 3, 2012

p4: High School

For our next blogs we were given the choice in what we would like to talk about. I am going to talk about school. I am currently a senior at Alden High School. The days of my high school days are winding down. I only have a month left until I graduate and move on in life. I am both excited and sad to leave high school. I had so of the best times in my life during school and I am going to miss my friends the most. I am excited to leave high school because I want to move on in life and get started wherever life takes me.  I am ready to start college and earn a degree. I plan on going to GCC this fall to take up Business Administration.  I am ready to get a degree and find a good job that pays well and has good benefits.  I am sad to leave high school because I created a strong bond with my friends. I am used to seeing them every day and it is going to be sad as everyone leaves and goes their own way.  It’s sad knowing that after this month that I won’t be seeing most of these people again. I am sad to leave the people I cared about and hung out with. I am preparing myself for college and choosing my classes that I am going to take. I am ready to move on from High School as I begin my college years. I cannot wait to meet to people from different places and start new friendships. I have had so many memories created from high school that I know will last a lifetime. I have had my ups and downs in high school but overall I had the best times of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment