Friday, May 11, 2012

Q1: Senior year

For our next blogs we were given the option to talk about anything we want. For this choice blog I am going to talk about this year’s school year. This year was a good year and I enjoyed most of my classes. I had a lot of fun this year and enjoyed most of my senior year. I liked that I had friends in most of my class. I really enjoyed senior year because my classes were easy and my teachers were nice and fun.  My favorite class would have to English. I have English 12 with Mrs. Schaefer. She is one of my favorite teachers because her classes are fun and you learn a lot. There is never a boring class because she always makes it fun.  Another class that I really liked was sociology with Mr. Cayea. I had 2 classes with Mr. Cayea and I really enjoyed both of them because he likes to have fun and his classes are never boring.  He is one teacher that I enjoyed and I actually paid attention in his classes. My two favorite teachers are Mr. Cayea and Mrs. Schaefer. Senior year I really cracked down and focused on grades.  At the beginning of the year I created a set of goals that I wanted to achieve senior year. Some of those goals that I created are to get better grades, attend class more, and pay attention in all of my classes. I look back at these goals and I feel like I achieved them. I got better grades this year because I paid attention more often and did all of my homework. I am happy with my effort this year because all of the hard work has paid off in the end. Overall, this senior year was my best year in high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment