Thursday, May 3, 2012

P2: Goals

For our next blogs we have to look back at one of the first blogs we wrote that had us talk about what we hoped to accomplish this year in school. In this blog we have to talk about if we feel like we accomplished what our goals were. First of all, one of my goals for senior year was to do better in school. As I sit here one month left in school I believe that I accomplished doing better in school. My grades have improved since last year I noticed that I was doing better in all my classes. Another goal that I established at the beginning of the year was to attended school more often and pay attention in school. I look back at writing this and I believe that I really did do. I know that I missed less days of school this year than last year. I am paying more attention to my classes and listening to what my teachers are saying this year rather than last year. Another one of my goals that I planned out at the beginning of the year was to write better in English.  I look at my work that I did last year and I noticed an incredible change in my ability to write. I noticed that I was making less errors and I was explaining more. I also looked at the blogs I wrote in the beginning of the year and noticed that I am better writer now because I am making less mistakes and I am getting better grades. I am happy that I accomplished my goals that I established at the beginning of the year and I feel that I all the hard work I put in really paid off.  I am happy that I stuck with my goals and did what I said I was going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment