Friday, May 25, 2012

R3: Mr. Currin

For our next blogs I am going to express my feelings about a subject that I should have expressed earlier in my high school career. The topic for one of the blogs is Mr. Currin is a big deal true or false.  Wow what a tough question. I had to take a while just to absorb in this question. I knew Mr. Currin all four years of my high school grades. I also had Mr. Currin as a varsity football coach. My answer to the question is yes he is a big deal and no he is not a big deal. Let me start of by saying I had two classes with Mr. Currin. I enjoyed both classes for the most part. I had English class with Mr. Currin in 10th grade. He really helped me out with all of my assignments and homework. He is a big deal because he helped me out in English and was the reason I passed. The other class I had with him was Online Publishing. I enjoyed this class because it really helped my writing ability. One reason he isn’t a big deal is because of my articles for the bulldog didn’t make the cut. This article was named “Month of May”. I really worked on this article because I wanted it to be special. It turns out according to Mr. Currin the article was so bad that it didn’t make the cut. He isn’t a big deal because I strived on this article putting my best effort in it and an end up it wasn’t good enough. However enough with the negatives because he can be a good guy. One positive is that he was a great football coach. He always worked 100 percent and he made practices fun.  Mr. Currin is sort of a big deal in certain ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment