Wednesday, April 25, 2012

P1: T.V

For our next blogs we were given the topic television to talk about.  We can talk about if we watch TV or not, our favorite show, and/or we can talk about the positives and negatives about television. I am going to start off by saying yes I do watch T.V.  My house has a total of 5 televisions throughout the home. In my room I have a 32 inch Samsung. I always watch television throughout the day and always watch T.V right before bed. I usually spend at least 2 hours watching T.V throughout the day. I watch many different shows and stations. My favorite channels would have to be ESPN, MTV, SPIKE, Discovery channel, and the History channel.  Some of my favorite shows would have to be Jersey Shore, Swamp People, American Guns, Man vs. Wild, deadliest catch, and Surviving the cut. I really like to watch a lot of the new shows because I know a lot of people watch them.  Television has a lot of positives and a lot of negatives with it. First of all, T.V has been viewed as positive because it is a source of mass media. You can pass on an important message to millions of people throughout the world. Another positive of television is that it gives millions of people jobs and T.V produces a lot of money. However there are negative impacts with television. One reason why television has been viewed as negative is because kids are watching too much television and it is affecting their ability to read. Kids are watching too much television instead of doing there school and the changes in their grades are noticeable. I really like television and I believe everyone should have one. Watching  T.V is perfect when you are bored  and have nothing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment