Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Q3: Tuesdays With Morrie

For our next blogs we have to talk about our favorite book we have read in an English class. Well throughout my 12 years in school I have read many books that I loved and hated. I found that some books keep me into it wanting to read more then I found some books caught me dozing off out of boredom. One of my favorite books that I am going to talk about is Tuesdays With Morrie. This book was written by Mitch Albom. I have just finished reading this book with my class in 12th grade. This has to be my favorite book I have read in all of my high school years because it kept my attention the whole time. I was actively involved in reading and I looked forward to reading it.  This story is about Mitch a sports analyze writer for a local newspaper. Mitch was flipping through the channels on his television one night when he saw someone he recognized. He realized that it was his old professor; Morrie. Mitch hasn’t talk to Morrie in 16 years. Morrie was diagnosed with a diease and everyone knew he didn’t have much life yet. Mitch wanted to reconnect with his professor so he went and visited him. Morrie was so happy to see him and each week on Tuesday Mitch would come visit Morrie. Each week they would talk about life. This has to be my favorite book I read because the meaning behind it. This story shows two people reconnecting and becoming best friends again. I like all the things that Morrie tells Mitch about life. This story kept me wanting to keep reading when we had to stop. I really recommended this book to people who haven’t read it before. This story was one of my favorite books I read in English.

No comments:

Post a Comment