Thursday, May 3, 2012

P5: Life

For our next blogs we were given the choice to write about anything that we would like to talk about. I am going to write about what is going on in my life right now. I currently have one month left in High School then graduation. After graduation I will be attending College at GCC this fall. I am excited to move on in life. Another event that is happening is on May 4th and it is prom. I am excited to go and have a great night that I will remember throughout my life. I am excited to see all my friends and have a great night that I won’t forget. Another event that is coming up is my 18th birthday on May 6th. I am excited for this day because I get to see family that I normally don’t see. I am also going to be starting working at Darien Lake May 5th. This is going to be my 3rd at Darien Lake.  I am excited to see people that I work with that I haven’t saw since the end of the season. I have currently been watching the NHL playoffs and the NBA playoffs. The team that I hope wins the Stanley cup would have to be Washington Capitals.  I hope any teams win the NBA championship except the Miami Heat. I can stand this team mostly because of number 6 LeBron James.  I can’t stand LeBron James ever since he left my favorite team; Cleveland Cavaliers. Right now my life is pretty busy with everything going on now. i find it hard to make time to do whatever I want because I am finishing up high school getting things ready for college, prom, and work.  I am prepared and ready for wherever life may take me.

No comments:

Post a Comment