Wednesday, May 30, 2012

R1: Summer

For our next blogs we have to compose a blog about what we love most about the end of the school year.  I have been looking forward to summer because of graduation and the beginning of college. I worked hard my whole school year and it will be nice to take a break from the books and relax. Another thing that I look forward to with school coming to an end is hanging out with friends.  During the school year I couldn’t really hang out with friends because of sports and studying.  I have been taking a lot of time throughout the school year to do projects and study for tests and quizzes. It will be nice to take a break from all the studying and just have fun.  Another thing I am most excited about the school year is not having to wake up early in the morning to get to school. I don’t have to worry about having to get to bed early to make sure I wake up in the morning.  During the school year I rarely got a good night of sleep so my day would drag along and usually I wouldn’t pay attention to any of my school work in class. I have been looking forward to the end of the school year mainly because I am a senior and I have spent 4 years in High school and I am ready to move on in life. I am looking forward to all the grad parties that I will be attending and having fun with my friends before everyone goes their separate ways. Sumner break is rapidly approaching and I am looking forward to it. I have been ready for summer for a while now and It is right around the corner.  Summer will be here in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment