Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Q2: Summer of 2012

For our next blogs we have to talk about our plans for summer. Well, with school coming to an end in a month I have a lot of plans for the summer. I am excited for summer mostly because it marks the end of High School for me. I spent my whole life working for this moment and I am excited to graduate.  I have a lot of plans for this summer. One thing I am doing over summer is working at Darien Lake Theme Park. This is going to be my fourth season and all four seasons I was food service. I am looking forward to starting work because I can make money and see a lot of people I haven’t saw since last season. Another plan for this summer is to get ready for college. This fall I will be attending classes at GCC.  I am taking up business for my major. I am looking forward to this because I am ready to move on in live and the first step is earning a degree.  This summer I want to spend as much time with my friends as possible. I want to enjoy my summer and have fun. One thing I am looking forward to is grad parties. I am planning on going to as many as possible and hang out with my friends. Another thing that I plan on doing over this summer is going to a lot of concerts. I want to go have fun with my friends and enjoy my summer.  For this summer I have many fun things planned. I am looking forward to this summer because it is the mark of something new as I graduated high school and move on in life. I believe I am well prepared for this summer and I am looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment