Thursday, December 1, 2011

wishes

Many people are smart enough to know that wishes don't come true very often. However, if I had three wishes I would think it through what I wanted to wish for. First of all, I wish that I had alot of money. I wish this because if I had alot of money alot of problems would be solved. I could buy a nice house and car and not worry about the money. I would be able to donate some money to a worthy cause. I would be able to make a difference in this world if I had alot of money. Another wish I would wish is that cancer would find a cure. I wish this because millions of people loose their life to cancer. If cancer found a cure it would create way less problems that we face today. I wish this because if you ask anyone the chances of knowing someone that is some how affected by cancer is high. If I had three wishes I think I would aim at making the world a better place and help as many people as I can. I would do this because it would make me fell like a better person and I would fell good that I am helping millions of people solve their problems. My third and final wish would be to throw the biggest party the world has ever seen. I would have thousands of people and alot of celebrity preformances. I would host this party to celebrate all of the good and bad times that we face today. My wishes would be used to bring people together from all parts of the world and just celebrate what we made it through. I know that many wishes dont come true but if some did it would solve many problems in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment