Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Emily Cole

For our next blog we got a random person that was part of the bulldog newspaper and we needed to interview them. We were each given a random person to ask questions about anything we wanted to ask. Some of the different types of questions people asked were, what your plans for are after high school, favorite movie, favorite food, and the list keeps on going.  The person I was given to interview was Emily Cole. Emily and I sat down for 20 minutes and we asked each other questions about our life’s. Some of the different questions I asked her dealt with things she likes and plans for the future. The first question I asked her was what does she like to do in her free time. She replied listen to music, watch television, hangout with her friends and read. The second question I asked her what sports she played. She currently does cheerleading. Another question I asked was what kind of music she listens to she said she likes Taylor Swift, Lil Wayne, Mac Miller, and Miranda Lambert. I also asked Emily what her greatest fears were and her reply was spiders and heights.  Emily’s favorite movies are Horrible Boss and Disturbia. After talking to her for a little while I asked her what her plans were for after high school and she said she wanted to go to either ECC or GCC for childhood education. Emily’s favorite T.V show is Glee. Her role model is her mother and her favorite subject in school is Government. Another interesting fact I learned about Emily is that her favorite color is light purple and her favorite food is Mac and Cheese. Well my thoughts about this blog were that I really enjoyed it because I got to meet someone that I had no idea about and learned a lot of interesting things.

No comments:

Post a Comment