Thursday, December 15, 2011

Problem Fixer Klug

Our next blog we have to talk about is if we had the ability to change the world how would we do so. I know if I had the magical powers and the chance to change the world I would do it in a heartbeat. I know that there is many problems that are occuring right now in the world that I could fix. Millions of people are being affected by something in the world right now. Some things that I would change would be Bullying, Poverty, Wars, Cancer and different diseases. Millions of people loose there life becuase of these problems. First of all, I would end Bullying becuase it isnt right for other people to bully other people becuase they are "different". Recently Bullying has just been brought up in the news because a young boy committed sucide becuase he was being bullyied because he was gay. It isnt right for someone to be bullied because they are "different". Another topic I would change in the world would be poverty. I would want to change this becuase I know that there is many people dont have a shelter that they can live under. There is many people out there that loose there houses due to not having enough money or due to natural disasters. I would make sure that people are protected by a house or shelter. I know that i am blessed to have a house and parents that care. Another problem that millions are people are coming together to tackle are diseases like cancer. Many people are affected by cancer and different diseases and I know if it was fixed millions of lifes would be saved. There is so much effort that people are putting in to fix the problems in the the world. I know that the efforts of people. I know that with all of theese efforts that one problem will be fixed at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment