Friday, December 9, 2011

My Plans

Well for this blog we are allowed to write about anything we would like. So I am going to write about my plans for after high school. Right now many of students high school is coming to a wrap and the real journey begins. I am confused on what I want to do after i graduate. I have a couple different colleges in mind and jobs I would like to take up. One of those optinions would be to go to ECC for either criminal justice or Building Trades. Another college that I would like to attended if ECC doesnt work out would be GCC. Both of my sisters went to GCC and they have a really nice school and the professors are really nice and try to make sure you do succedd. I would like to get either a building trade or criminal justices. When I turn 21 I plan on taken the civil service exam and hope to become a prison guard. I am really looking forward towards the day I gaduate becuase that is when the real adventure begins. I am a little nervos in what to expect when going to college. I am looking forward toward what school I decided to go to and visit that school. I would like to thank everyone that got me up to this point and I know they are the reason why I will succedd. first of all, I would like to thank my parents and sisters for giving me support all of theese years. They will be a huge reason why I do end up going to college. Some other people that I would like to take the time and thank would have to be my teachers. Without my teachers there would be no way I would have graduated. A couple teachers I would have to accept would be Mr. Currin and Mrs. Gramza.

No comments:

Post a Comment