Friday, December 9, 2011

favorite rappers

well for my next article we are allowed to talk about whatever we want. So i chose to do a topic that really khas meaning to me. One of my favorite things to do is listen to music. To me music is everything and without my life would be very boring.  I owe my life to music because it got me through tough times in my life. This next topic is going to be about one of my favorite artist/ rapper Wale. I started listening to Wale recently and I fell in love with his music.  Olubowale Victor Akintimehin was born on September 21, 1984 in Washington, D.C. I really like the fact that wale was came from Nigerian immigrants who moved to the United States 5 years earlier. Some of my favorite songs by Wale would have to be Mirrors, Shades, World tour, chillin, diary, and mama told me. Another one of my favorite rappers would have to be Sam Adams. Sammy adams was born August 14th, 1987. Some of my favorite songs to listen to are I hate college, coming up, and coast 2 coast. I started to listen to Sam adams when he first becoming famous. One of my favorite rappers out of all of them would have to be Big Sean. I really love the music that he writes and my favorite songs by him would have to be, High, Million dollars, wait for me, and My last. I really enjoy listening to Big Sean because he gets me in a better mood. Another Rapper that I really like and listen to is Wiz Khalifa. I really started liking Wiz Khalifa last cd. My favorite songs are Studio Lovin, no sleep, this plane, when im gone, and goodbye. All the rappers that I just listed really help me get through my day and I always enjoy listening to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment