Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sports-choice

Ever since I was little I remember watching and playing sports. My favorite sports are football, hockey, and basketball. I remember ever since I was little I went to different games. My favorite teams are the Buffalo Bills, Buffalo Sabres, and the New York Yankees. I remember going to all theese games with my dad and friends. The greatest game i ever went to would have to be the first outdoor hockey game in the United States. It was On Janurary 1st and was played at ralph wilson Stadium. I wont forget going there with my dad and being part of history. During the last playoff series I spent at least 500$ on Sabre tickets. I also love to go to Bills games with my friends and family. I love going to the game and tailgating before. Sports have been a huge impact on my life because I always be so competive. I remember I started playing hockey at the age of 4 and I haveldnt stopped yet. I started playing Football when I was in 8th grade. There is another thing that  i really enjoy and that is the NBA. I really enjoy playing pick up basketball with me friends. Most of the clothes that I wear usually deal with my favorite sport teams. Another thing that I really love to do is play NHL on xbox 360. I dont know what i would do with sports in my life. Most of my time is spent either playing or watching sports. My life would be very boring if i didnt play or watch sports. It gives me the ability to give everything i have in me and compete with different people. My life revolves around sports. There is nothing more in this life that i would rather do than watch and play sports. Sports have been a huge impact on my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment