Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Time

Well for our mext blog we were allowed to write about anything that we wanted. I figured that it is winter season and one thing that everyone looks forward to is Christmas. Lets be honest, I am pretty sure that everyone is excited on Christmas because of the joy that is spread from person to person. I think that many people love waking up in the morning to a christmas tree full of gifts. However, I am thankful for anything that I recieve because I know there are millions of kids and adults that dont get anything on Christmas Day. I realize that I was blessed to be able to recieve gifts. The reason I am writting this blog is to spread the real message behind Christmas. Many people today think that Christmas is all about waking up in the morning to a tree full of gifs however that is not the real message behind it. Christmas is to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. Christmas should be more around our religon instead of recieve gifts.  I am thankful if I recieve any gifts becuase I know Christmas isnt about getting gifts. I really love this time of the year because I like driving down the road seeing all of the houses with lights on them. This time of the year is filled with many lights and decorations that really make it a sight to see. Another reason I love this time of the year is becuase it really brings my family closer together. Seeing all of my family is filled with many smiles and laughs and just catching up with the different news. I love seeing all of my little cousins running around telling each other what santa brought them. I am really thankful for everything that happens to me and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment