Monday, December 5, 2011

music

One of our blogs was a choice blog so I decided I would talk about music. To me music is everything and gets me through the tough times. I love all different types of music. My favoirte band would have to be Brand New.  My favorite artist would have to be Drake, Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa, Rick Ross, Big Sean, and Wale. Over the summer one concert I went to was Lil Wayne. Lil Wayne came with Rick Ross, Far East Movement. I really enjoyed the concert and thought everyone performed really good. My favorite quote by Lil Wayne is "Lord, protect me from my friends I can take care of my enemies". Another one of my favorite rappers is Wiz Khalifa. My favorite Wiz quote is "You don't have to like me, im not a facebook status. Another one of my favorite rappers is Big Sean. Sean was born in Santa Monica, CA and relocated to the west side of Detroit, MI when he was 2 months old. My goal is to get to go and see Big Sean in concert. Another one of my favorite rappers that I listen to would be Wale. My favorite quote that Wale said is "life without dreamin is a life without meanin."  Without music my life would be very boring and I wouldnt know what to do. You can constistly find me with my headphones in listening to my ipod. Some of the different concerts I went to are Lil Wayne, Blink 182, Rick Ross, Toby Keith, Blake Shelton, Luke Bryan. Music always gets me through the toughest times in my life and without music my life would be very boring and I wouldnt know what to do. I owe my life to music and all of the artist because they really do help alot of people and fix many problems in society.

No comments:

Post a Comment