Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012

Well it is the start of a new year so I would like to change something and make a new resolution. My resolution is to try and do better in school. I want to do this because it is my last year of high school and I want to do as good as I can. I would also like to prepare for college as best as I can.  I would like to make sure I prepare for all the work I will be getting in college.  My previous New Year resolutions were nothing about school and I didn’t even think about making anything that had to do with school. I want to focus all my attention on improving my grades and getting better reports from my teacher. I want to do this as my resolution because I know that it is my senior year and that’s when most peoples grades start to slip so I want to be different and improve my grades. Towards the end of 2011 my grades started to slip because I was looking forward to the long break and not doing any homework.  I am sure my parents would be happy with my New Year’s resolution. I believe receiving better grades will help me out in life and give me another reason why I will be successful.  If I do increase my grades I think it will be easier to get a good job that has good benefits. It is my goal for the year 2012 to pay more attention in school and try 110 percent. I believe if I do accomplish this I could accomplish anything I put all my work into.  My 2011 new year’s resolution didn’t last long however I fell different about my 2012 new year’s resolution.  2012 will be make or break my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment