Thursday, January 26, 2012

j1- Hero

For our next blog we have to talk about a hero. The definition of hero can be interpreted in many different ways. To me a hero is someone who goes out of their way and does something that really sparks the interest of others in a positive way. A hero can teach you something, can save you from something, and could change someone’s life. Throughout my life I was exposed to many potential heroes. Some of my heroes’ would be anyone in the military, my favorite athletes, family and friends. One hero that means the most to me would be my mother. My mother has always been there for me and I know she will always be. Throughout my 17 years of being alive my mom has always made sure I was alright. Ever since I was little my mother always made sure that I was up and ready at the start of the day. I was always ready for the day to start and always ready to go to school. Without my mother I don’t think I would have done well in school. My mom always made sure that my grades were as good as they can be. My mom would always try and push me to do my best in whatever I do.  Her policy was to do the best you can in whatever you do.  I know I wouldn’t be so successful in life without her.  I am very thankful for everything my mom does and I am happy that I have her in my life. My mom will always put herself second to make sure that her family is well. To me my mother is a hero in my life and will always be. I want to thank my mom for everything she does for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment