Thursday, January 26, 2012

j3: Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr.

For our next blog we have to talk about our favorite Artist or band. Throughout my 17 years of being alive I have been exposed to many different kinds of music and artists. I found out that my favorite type of music would have to be rap. I really love listening to all the different rappers and loved finding new songs. There is one rapper that I always listen to and will always listen to. He is the icon for rap music and will always be. He is consider the greatest rapper alive because his songs really set him apart from the rest of the game.  His name is Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr. or better known by his stage name Lil Wayne. To me he is more than just a rapper he is an idol and a hero. I started listening to him a couple years ago and I haven’t stopped listening to him. I always like trying to find new songs with him in it. There isn’t a day in my life that I don’t go without listening to him. Listening to him just makes my day go by faster and smoother. Lil Wayne has been through a lot in his life as he is battling against drugs and different things. He recently came out with a new cd called Carter IV. I bought the cd the day it came out and I haven’t stopped listening to it since. Lil Wayne is consider my hero because whatever situation he is put in he always comes out on top. He raps with confidence and acts like he is the best therefore I think he is the best. I don’t think that there is no other rapper who could do what he has in the past years. Lil Wayne will always be my favorite artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment