Monday, January 9, 2012

Bucket List

Today many people spend too much time wishing they could accomplish something they want. There are a lot of different things that people want to do before they die. This is what you call a bucket list. The next blog that the class will do is about a bucket list. We have to big three things that we want to do as a bucket list. I thought long and hard of what three things that I wanted to add to my bucket list. The three things that I decided to add was too stand on the sideline for the super bowl.  Ever since I remember I always watched the super bowl and loved watching it. The super bowl is huge in American and millions of people watch it. It is a huge party and everyone likes to have fun.  To me football is more than just a sport it is everything to me. I love watching football so adding it to my bucket list was a must. My second thing that I decided to add to my bucket list was to travel the world in a hot air balloon. To me flying is a sense of freedom and there is no way to describe the feeling.  I think it would be the happiest I ever been because I would have so much time to think about everything that happened to me and the view of the different landscapes would be a sight to see. The third thing I added to my bucket list was to drop the game puck at the Stanley cup finals. I want to do this because ever since I was little I been around hockey. I played hockey since I was four and I remember watching all the NHL games. To me hockey is my life and dropping the puck would be a blessing. There are many things I want to do before I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment