Thursday, January 26, 2012

j4: My Life

For our next blog we were given the choice to write about whatever we want. I know of a lot of different topics I could talk about. I believe that this blog will be fairly easy because there is a lot I can talk about. I could talk about football and the super bowl, plans for after school, sports, foods, school, favorite person, and music. For this blog I think I am going to talk about my life right now. First of all, the biggest thing that happened to me was finally hearing back from GCC and getting accepted.  I am ready to move on from high school and start a new pathway in life as I move onto college.  I am ready to set up a future for myself and ready to get a college degree. I plan on going to GCC for business. I want to get a two year degree in business because I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do and I know that my sister took the same course. My sister said she will help me because she already took those classes and did really good in them. Another thing that is going on in my life right now is hockey. I been playing hockey since I was four years old and I only have a few weeks left in my career. The closer my career is coming to an end the more I don’t want it to. Hockey has always been a big part in my life and I don’t know what I would do without it. I would like to thank everyone who has been a part of my life in the past weeks as there really made my life an adventure. My life is really going in the right direction right now and I want to keep it going the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment