Wednesday, January 11, 2012

About Me

For our next blog we were given the choice in what we wanted to do so I am going to talk about my life and everything about me. Well to first start of I am 17 years old and currently a senior at Alden High School. My plans for after High school are to go to GCC for business. I played football and football for most of my life. My favorite sports teams are the Cleveland Cavaliers, Buffalo Bills, Buffalo Sabres, and the New York Yankees. My favorite things to do in my free time would be to hang out with friends, play Xbox, and watch movies. My favorite TV show is Jersey Shore, ESPN, and Man vs. Wild. I currently work at Darien Lake in food service. My favorite type of music is anything but I enjoy rap. My favorite artist would be Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa, Eminem, and Big Sean. I am blessed for everything that has happened to me these past years and I am very happy with life right now. I am thankful for everything that I have because I know that people don’t have anything and life is a drag to them. I am happy that I have food on my table each and every night because I know throughout the world that there are some families that don’t get to eat. I am also really thankful for our military because I know that our troops give up everything they have to protect us.  Next thing I am going to talk about is school. I really don’t like going to school because it is not of any interest to me and I don’t like doing any of the work.  Well now that you know more about me I am excited to finish school and move on in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment