Thursday, January 26, 2012

j2: Mrs. Hartman

Throughout my 12 years of school I had many teachers both good and bad. I know that teachers put in a lot of work to make sure that their students do the best that they can. I know that my early teachers from kindergarten to 5th grade really put in hard work to make sure I was able to succeed in the future. I give a lot of credit for them teachers because I know they have a lot to put up with.  They have to deal with a lot of little kids running around and not listening. To be a teacher for young kids has to have a lot of stress so it takes a special kind of person to be a teacher. I had many different teachers when I was young but there was one that I really enjoyed the most.  This teacher really helped me succeed the most in her class and I am thankful for her.  She was my 4th grade teacher and her name was Mrs. Hartman. To me she was the nicest teacher that I ever had. She would always make sure that I did the best that I could and always made sure my work got done and was complete.  She was always the nicest teacher to me and really appreciated her for it. Whenever I run into her in town I always remember being in class and all of the fun memories in her class. I really owe her a lot as she is one of the biggest reasons I passed 4th grade and moved onto 5th grade. I really tried to make sure my work was always done in her class because she was so nice to me. I would like to take this time to thank Mrs. Hartman and wish her the best in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment