Monday, October 31, 2011

Sports

In all of my 17 years of being alive I had things that I fell in love with. The thing that I love the most would have to be sports. I am currently a senior at Alden Central Schools. I played football for the school since 8th grade.  I play wide receiver and my number is 84. Another sport that I really enjoy to play and watch would be hockey. I started playing hockey at the age of 4 years. I played for the Buffalo Regals since I began and I play forward. Even though I love playing these sports I also enjoy watching my favorite teams play. I love to watch the NFL and NHL. My favorite team is the Buffalo Sabres and the Buffalo Bills. I enjoy going to these games because they are fun to watch at Christmas day. I went to the game with my dad and we sat center ice 14 rows up.  Some of the memories I share with my family and friends deal with going to sporting events.  I really enjoy Sundays because all I do is hang out with my friends and watch football all day. I enjoy eating like a pig and not having any worries at all.  This past winter season I spent up to 500 dollars on the Buffalo Sabres playoff tickets. When I am watching sports or even playing I feel different and fell like that I am on top of the world. In my entire life I don’t think I would be able to go a day without watching or playing sports. Whenever I walk up in the morning the first thing I do is turn on the T.V and watch ESPN. Without sports my life would be very boring and would just drag along. To me sports is everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment