Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Favorite class

Well, school has been going smoothly so far. My favorite class so far is Home Maintance and repairs. I really enjoy this class because I know most of the stuff before even learning it. I don't have to stress the work in this class because it comes easy to me and I already practiced the stuff we do in class outside of class. Another thing I love about the class is that the projects we do are really basic and don't take a lot of skill. Also, we hardly have any tests but when we do our teacher really prepares us so we do the best we can. So far in my class we didnt have any homework. One of the many projects we did in the class is we took apart any object and attached the pieces to a board to show people all the parts. Another reason this is my class is because some of my friends are in it which makes class more fun. There is nothing really boring about this class because all of my friends like to have fun and make classes interesting. The thing I love the most about this class is the fact that you will actually use the things you learn in this class in the real world. You will be able to do things by yourself which will save you a ton of money. You will take the things in class and will treasure them when you have your own house or car.  Without this class I wouldnt know how to repair all the different types of enginges or be able to repair a motor. Before when I heard about this class I didn't want to take it because I thought I wouldn't like but then when this class started I found out I really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment