Thursday, October 6, 2011

Atown 716

welcome to the town of Alden, New york. Home of  Kyle Klug. The one thing about Alden is the  restaurants. My favorite place to go to eat and watch sports is GDI'S. I always like going to this place because they owners are family friends. I also go to school with one of the owners kid. My favoirte to eat when i go to this resturant is chicken wings. I always love when i get home from a long day of school and my parents say we are going to GDI'S. My favoirte flavor is BBQ. What i like about the resturant is that they have a really nice set up.  I love how you can chose to eat outside if you wanted to. Another thing i really enjoy about this resturant is that the workers are very friendly and work very hard. Another feature i love about this resturant is the portion size of the meals.  Whatever meal you order you get plenty of food so you wont leave still hungry. When leaving the resturant i am always full and don't want to touch food for a year. Another feature i love about GDI'S is the cost of the food.  GDI'S makes the prices of their meals affordable for everyone to enjoy. I know that many people go to GDI'S on major sport events to watch their favorite teams play. On game days GDI gets very busy however the quality of the food is still very good and the waiting time is acceptable. another major feature i love about GDI'S is that the resturant is very clean and well maintaned. In the town of Alden, many people will agree with that GDI'S is the best place to eat. Out of every resturant in Alden my favorite place will always be GDI'S.

No comments:

Post a Comment