Monday, October 24, 2011

Mr. Currin

Throughout my life I faced many people that were a huge inspirtation to me. There is many different coaches and teachers I could pick however the one I could easliy relate to would be my football coach and english teacher Mr currin. The reason I picked him was becuase he impacted my life in many different ways. I remember siting in his class room for english 11 and remember all the jokes he would tell. What I learned the most from Mr. Currin was never stress the little stuff. Mr. Currin improved my reading and writting skills the most out of anyone because his class is never boring. He will always make the class interesting. There is another side of Mr. Currin that I see that many people dont get to see. I also have Mr. Currin as a football coach. During football season I always get to see Mr. Currin serious side while teaching the lineman different plays.  When I look back in 20 years I will remmeber Mr. currin because of all the memories of football and being in his class. Mr. Currin is one of the best teachers to get along with becuase of his personality. He really impacted my life by knowing that life is to short to stress the little things. I am really thankful that I got to have him as a teacher becuase before I had him I never did any homework and barely passed. Having him as a teacher made me work hard because of football and I know if i didnt do any work it would end up hurting my team. In the future I will look back and realize I am who I am becuase of the different teachers that impacted my life. I would like to take this time and personal thank Mr. Currin for all he has done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment