Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Schools lunch

Well, after being in school for 12 years I found out which school found was my favorite and food that i wouldnt eat for anything. During the school day i always looked forward to my favorite time of the day... Lunch time. My all time favorite lunch food would have to be taco day's on thursdays.  I always looked forward to thursday becuase i loved the school taco's. On taco day i would always try to leave class early to be the first one in line. I would always order a double lunch on taco day. I always got soft shell taco's because they were my favorite. Another one of my favorite lunch was also on thursday's. I also loved the school's spaghetti. Another amazing feature of spaghetti day is the big cookie 's. For just one dollar you can get a big cookie that comes every other thursday. I would also try to leave class early to get in line and get my lunch first. Even though the school had some good lunches there was still room to improved some of the meals. I believe that the worst school lunch had to be the chicken. Whenever, i get to school and i see that the school lunch is chicken it always make my day that much more worse. Another school lunch that i hate is the hot dogs. I dont think there isn't one school year in which i owed money becuase i would always buy a double lunch when i only had money to buy a lunch.  The reason i brought lunch some days is because the cost of lunch cost too much money and i never got enough food.  After experiencing the different foods i found out that school lunch wasn't that bad. After i graduate high school i will miss the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment