Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Favoirte Holiday

well, throughout the year there are many holidays that I really enjoy however there is one that I like the most. My favorite holiday would have to be christmas. One reason I really enjoy christmas is because it is during the winter season. I really enjoy winter because the weather is cold and it snows alot. I also love winter becuase I play hockey and winter is hockey season. I also love Christmas becuase I get to see family from all over that normally I would'nt see.  I like to talk to people that I normally do not get to see. Christmas in my time is always spent together. This is one time in the year when my family comes to celebrate another Christmas. Another reason I really enjoy Christmas is because of all the gifts you recieve. I love to see my family and friends smiling when they open a gift they recieve. I also like opening the gifts that I really wanted to get. Another reason christmas is my favorite holiday is because my family always has a christmas dinner. I love to pig out and just relax all day.  Christmas is the best holiday because I love driving down the street and seeing everyones house decorated. I also love going with my family to go cut down a christmas for my living room. It is a tradation that me and my family always decorate the house and the tree. Another reason why I love Christmas is because of all the christmas food and cookies that are made. I love coming home from school to cookies that are freshly made. Christmas is a time in my life when all of my family comes together and just enjoys life. To me christmas is the best time of the year and is always looked forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment