Friday, September 23, 2011

blog b: chioce Country Music

In life there is nothing more imprtant to me than my family and friends and music. Ever since i was little i remember going to concerts with my family. My favorite genre is country music. My favorite artist is Toby Keith. I love Toby Keith because i like how he supports the Troops and goes over sea's to sing for them. Toby Keith was born in Clinton, OK in 1961. He became a huge country star in the mid 1990's. My favoirte songs by him are Made in America, American Soldier, and courtesy of the red white and blue. When i started to listen to him when i was young i always wanted to see him live in concert. i will never forget going to his concerts at Darien lake Theme Park.  Another one of my favorite artist is Brad Paisley. This past summer Brad came to Darien lake along with another artist i like Blake Shelton. My favorite songs by Brad Paisley are Water, I'm gonna miss her, Little Moments like that, and Mud on the tires. Some of my favorite songs by Blake Shelton are Honey Bee, and The More i drink. Today in life, if there was no music life would be simple and plain. For me without music there would be no reason to enjoy life. Country music is the reason i am the way i am. My two idols for Country music have to be Justin Moore and Jason Aldean. Justin Moore was born in Poyen, Arkansas on March 30th, 1984. This past summer Justin  Mooore also came to Darine lake and i will never forget going to it. I am hoping that Jason Aldean comes to Buffalo next summer.  Jason Aldean was born in Macon, GA in 1997. Without the artist i just named my life would be boring and  it would be no reason to enjoy life. My favorite song is Barefoot Blue Jean Night by Jake Owen. There isnt a day that i dont go without listening to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment