Thursday, September 22, 2011

greatest time of my life

There is one moment in my life that i will never forget. My favorite thing to do is watch and play hockey. my favorite NHL team is the Buffalo Sabres. The greatest moment in my life is going to the first outdoor hockey game in the United States. The Buffalo Sabres played the pittsburgh penguins which was held on the Bills field. I will never forget walking up on christmas morning and unwrapping the tickets. The day of the game was the greatest feeling in the world knowing that i was part of history in the making. This game was the first NHL hockey game that was held outdoors in the United States. Me and my dad woke up early to get ready for the game. We left our house early becuase we wanted to get to the parking lot for all the fiestvals that occured. As i look at all the pictures that day i think how blessed i was to be able to attended the game. I wont forget how cold that day was. I was way underdressed for the temperature. All i wore that day was my Thomas vanek jersey and jeans. While walking to our seats i remember walking through a puddle and the rest of the day my feet were froozen. I look back and remember how much me and my dad had that day and going home and telling my mom what we did that day.  The worst part of the day was the fact that we lost in a shoot out to our rival sidney crosby. Disbite the lose i still had the time of my life and i will never forget that day. The following year while watching the next outdoor game and i remember that day so clear and there is nothing i would do to go to another outdoor game. The time of my life was the outdoor hockey game.

No comments:

Post a Comment