Friday, September 9, 2011

12 Years of Glory

Well school has finally arrived and 12 years of hard work is coming to end. All the countless numbers of homework and studying is finnaly starting to pay off. Another key factor that will be coming to an end is getting up at 6 am everyday. I will never forgot going school shopping to prepare for the upcoming school year. As i look back at school i realize i have overcame many odds and accomplished something that will stay with me for the rest of my life. I look back and would like to thank my parents for all they put up with. All of the fighting and arguing not wantimg to go to school or get up. As i remember all of my classes and my class mates i will never forget 8th grade. I wont forget 8th grade because all of my friends were in my classes. 8th grade was the most fun i had in school becuase my friends were with me. 8th grade was also my favorite because i was preparing to take the next step and move into high school. It was also fun becuase of the dance Mega bash. I know that threw out my school career i had my up's and down's but that only made me a better student. I look back and realize how much i matured and grew up.  One thing i will take away from High school is to make sure i pay attention and listen to what other people are saying. As school starts to come to an end i am going to miss all my friends and teachers that i will not see alot anymore. One thing from from school i will miss the most is playing sports.  I am going to miss all of the hard work and preparation for a game.  Even though my school career is fading away the memories will last a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment