Sunday, September 11, 2011

my Interests

After successfully completeing 11 years of school i began to realize all of the work that i accomplished. Countless numbers of essays and research papers began to flow throw my head. While i took the time to write i realized i loved to write about a couple subjects that were very close to me. Some topics that mean the most to me are writing about sports, music, family and friends. Whenever we got a project to write an essay that had any topic i more than often chose one of thoose topics that meant the most to me. First of all, i chose sports becuase i started playing sports when i was four years old. Sports have always been so close to me ever since i can remember. My favorite sport to write about is either hockey or football. Whenever i write an essay about sports i tend to fly through writing it becuase i get so focused in it. Secondly, i feel comfortable writing about music because without music my life would be boring. Music is my escape to the issuses we face today.  Next, i would feel comfortable writing about friends and family becuase they are close to me and i can trust them. it would be easy for me to write about school spirit becuase i get the point of it very cleary. It is coming together as a whole to show their apprecaition for one another and a celebration for all the ups and downs the class faced. For the school paper i feel that my strongest topics that i would feel most comfortable talking about would be Sports and school spirtit activities.  When writing about topics that i dont like i tend not to get into to and not focus. After realizing all the papers i wrote it finnaly came clear to me that i write better when writing about topics i like.

No comments:

Post a Comment