Thursday, September 8, 2011

summer 2011

Summer 2011 sure did fly by in a hurry. I remember the last day off school everyone was so excited for Summer 2011. It was full of fun memories that will last a lifetime. Over the summer i worked at Darien Lake Theme Park. I worked as an Area Supervisor in Food Service. On my off days i liked to hang out with friends and go to concerts at Darien lake. Some of the concerts i attented were Brad Paisley, Rascall Flatts, and Toby Keith. Another hoby i had was riding fourwheelers. i love the outdoors so throughtout the summer i spent most of my time outdoors.  I also bought a truck over the Summer. I bought a Dodge Dakota 2003. Over the summer my family also went on an annual camping trip to Allegany State Park. We went on the Forth of July weekend. My family has been going to Allegany for almost 20 years. Over the summer i was lazy and did little work at my house. I sat on the couch all day and watched tv and played Xbox 360.  the one thing that i did alot during summer was sleep in late. my summer was mostly sleeping, working, and hanging out on my days off. my summer ended a couple weeks early becuase of Football practice. Most of my summer was spent getting ready for the upcoming football season. whether it working out or going for a run i spent alot of time preparing. Over the summer i ate alot of junk food that got me out of shape real fast. My favorite food to eat was pizza. There wasnt a week over summer i didnt eat pizza. As summer has ended i look back and realize that Summer 2011 is over and history so now i look forward to next summer. hopefully nexr summer i will learn from my mistakes and make Summer 2012 as good as 2011. Summer 2011 is now history.

No comments:

Post a Comment