Thursday, September 8, 2011

Well school has finally arrived. All the hard work of 12 years of school has worked up to this day. My senior has arrived. This year i hope to have a great time that creates a memory that will last a lifetime. Hopefully my year consist of many laughs. i hope to get little trouble but i doubt that will happen becuase i am in Mr Currins class. This year i hope to accomplish all passing grades. I hope to pass all my classes with very little effort becuse i want to have as much fun as possible. I want to be able to look back in 20 years and remember all the fun i had senior year. I would like to get all of my homework and assignments in on time. I want to be able to have a good report card with good comments by the teachers. I would also like to get to school on time and not be late every other day. I want to have a senior years full of memories. I am expecting not to fall asleep in all my classes and i wanna pay attention most of the time this year. This year in english i want to be able to write better and read more. I would like to come out of high school a better reader and writter. I would also like to get student of the month in one of my classes. This year i would also like if i listened to my teachers more. I wanna walk out of high school a better listener. I would also like to hang out with all my friends whenever i want to and not get in troble for it. As the days go on the shorter amount of time i am here goes down and i would like to make it the best senior year as possible. Class of 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment