Thursday, September 22, 2011

blog2: winter

Seasons's come seasons go. My favorite seasons of the year would have to be winter . I love the winter seasons becuase of all the snow and preparations for christmas. Winter is my favoirte time of the year because i love driving down the road and seeing all the houses decorated. Winter is the perfect time of the year to bring whole communties and schools together to work together.  Another reason i love winter is becuase i love the snow. Ever since i was little i remember playing in the snow building forts. I also remember snowboarding and sledding. When i was little i always liked to go with my family sledding. I love the sense of freedom you get when flying down a steep hill. Winter is a time in my life when my family comes together to celebrate another year being together.  Another reason i love winter is because of my favorite holiday Christmas. Annually, my family goes together to cut down a christmas tree that we put in the living room. One thing that i look forward to is decorating the tree. My favorite day of winter is the 25th. I always love waking up in the moring and go running downstairs to see my family and all the girfts. Another major reason i love winter is becuase of the sports, hockey and football. My favorite teams are the Buffalo Sabres and Buffalo Bills. I always will remember going to hockey and football games with my dad when i was little. The greatest times of my life is spent during winter when i get to see my family and spend time with them. Ever since i was little i always look forward to the cold weather and snow. I always like looking out my window and watching snow storms. I never really minded shoveling the snow of the driveway because i love to be outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment