Wednesday, March 7, 2012

b1. Sports

For the next blog we were giving the choice to talk about whatever we like and want to talk about.  I have a lot to talk about but the one thing that means a lot to me is sports. Ever since I was little I remember watching sporting events. The sports that mean the most to me would be hockey, football, baseball, and basketball. I remember looking up to all of the all-stars wishing one day that would be me. Some of my favorite athletes in history would have to be the NBA star Allen Iverson of the Philadelphia 76ers. My favorite hockey player would have to be Thomas Vanek of the Buffalo Sabres.  My favorite football player would have to be Stevie Johnson of the Buffalo Bills. My favorite baseball player would have to be Derek Jeter of the New York Yankees. Sports have always been a big part of my life and I remember playing them every day. I started playing hockey the age of 4 years old and I am still playing now at the age of 17. I remember going to the ice rink when I was little and getting snacks before my practices and games. I started playing football my 7th grade in middle school and I played up until the end of my senior year season. I loved every moment during the season including the practices, games, the smell of the wet grass, walking out of the locker room. These moments I will never forget and I will remember them for the rest of my life.  I played baseball in youth league and I loved every moment of it. Sports have always been a major part of my life and I enjoyed every minute of it.  I think without sports I wouldn’t be the person I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment