Thursday, February 16, 2012

B3: Things that make me mad

For our next blogs we have to write about what makes us angry. There are many different things that make people mad. There are many reasons why people would become angry including people, problems, or just everyday life.  I don’t get mad very often but when I do there is usually a good reason to get mad. When people get mad they usually create a scene and often when they do.  Sometimes when people get mad they get out of hand most of the time which sometimes lead to criminal activity and sometimes that leads to people getting in trouble with the law and lands them in jail. Some reasons people get mad are because people pick on them so they fight back. One reason I get mad is because when I am driving and people don’t pay attention and they do something stupid. I cannot stand people who can’t drive and I feel like they shouldn’t be driving. Nothing worse than driving down the road and seeing someone on their phone and texting. Texting and driving is one of the worse things that you can do and it makes me mad every time I see people texting and driving it gets me mad.  Another thing that gets me mad is when I log into Facebook and see all this little kids trying to act tough and fight with each other over Facebook. I hate when kids think they are tough and want to fight everyone but in reality they couldn’t fight their way out of a paper bag. There are many more things that get me mad but my blog would be too long and would take a while to write. People are always getting mad but they just have to realize that life gets better and there will be better days.

No comments:

Post a Comment