Friday, March 30, 2012

n2 spring

For our next blogs we have to talk about spring. We can talk about what we like about spring or what we hate about it. I don’t really like spring that much because it rains a lot during this time of year. This blog is going to be hard to write about because I could care less about the seasons and most of all spring. Another thing I like about spring is that it is right after winter. I hate cold weather and I like spring because temperatures are starting to rise.  I like being able to walk outside with shorts and a t shirt. I am just in a better mood when the weather is warm and the sun is out. Another reason I really love spring is because it is in the month of my birthday. My birthday is in May.  Another reason I love spring is because of spring cleaning. I usually take the whole day and clean my whole house out. On the other hand I hate the season of spring because it rains a lot. I hate how it is constantly raining because it ruins a lot of plans and I have to cancel a lot of things. It is not nice having to work outside and getting wet. Another thing I hate about the season of spring is the flowers. I think flowers are for girls so I could care less about them. Each year I always look forward to the season of spring because the weather is starting to get warm instead of the cold harsh winters. I could finally wear shorts and t shirts. There is so much more things than you can do in spring rather than winter. The great thing about spring is outdoor activities that you can do whenever.


No comments:

Post a Comment