Tuesday, March 13, 2012

b4: Embarrassing Moment

For our next blogs we were given the task to talk about our most embarrassing time in our lives. To me I don’t get embarrassed very often so this blog will most likely be a drag. Throughout my life I played many sports and I have had a few embarrassing times while playing sports. One sport I played the most of was hockey. Throughout my 14 years of playing hockey I have had a few embarrassing moments. One is when I was getting ready for one of my hockey games I always do the same routine when I get into the locker room.  One time I was getting ready and I forgot to put on my hockey pants before I put on my skates. I noticed after I had my skates tied so I had to untie them and do it all over again. Everyone in the locker room saw and noticed and they all laughed. Another one of my most embarrassing moments is also with hockey. I was in the locker room before a game waiting for the Zamboni to finish cleaning the ice. When the Zamboni finally finished I walked to the ice and started skating when I couldn’t stand or skate. I looked down and realized I never took of my skate guards. I felt really embarrassed because I forgot to take them off and I realized that everyone noticed. I don’t really get embarrassed much but some things that are embarrassing for me would be falling in a public place, falling down the stairs, spelling a word wrong, not having money to pay for something, and getting names wrong.  Whenever I am involved in an embarrassing moment I usually just laugh because I fell like that life is too short to stress.  Everyone gets embarrassed sometime in their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment