Monday, March 26, 2012

N3: Jobs

For our next blogs we have to write about where we work, where we would want to work, or our future jobs.  I started working when I was 15 years old at Darien Lake theme park. I started off working in catering department in food service. I worked there for one year then I was promoted to unit manager in Food Service. I worked in a stand called Jo’s Eatery. I made different kinds of food including hamburgers, cheese burgers, tacos, fries, nachos, and chicken fingers. I worked as a unit manager for the whole season and then the next season I got promoted to Area Supervisor. As an Area Supervisor I walk around and make sure the stands have everything they need. I am going on my 4th year at Darien Lake. For the next park of this blog I am going to write about where I would want to work. I would want to work for a professional sports team.  Sports have always been a big part of my life and working in sports would make my job enjoyable.  The next portion of the blog we have to write about where we want to work in our future. I am going to college at GCC   for Business Administration. I would love to work as manager of a store or restaurant in the future. I know in the future I want to work for a company that I enjoy. I believe working in a company that I really enjoy would make it so much easier and would make my life more fun. I would love to work in the business department and a theme park. I believe that working hard now pays off and I could buy anything I want because I worked hard for it. I am going to be a multi- billionaire in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment