Thursday, April 19, 2012

02: College

For our next blogs we have to read an article about college and we have to talk about it. We have to write our response based of this article and what we thought about it. We also have to write about our plans for after High School whether or not if we go to college.  I was shocked to find out how many people are living in poverty throughout the world. I find it crazy that a college graduate makes so much more money than someone who doesn’t finish high school. I found that the difference in income is 80% I liked how this article showed the difference in amount of money that you will make at each different college degree.  I have decided that after high school I am going to go to GCC for 2 years. I plan on going to get an associate degree in Business. I want to go to college because I want to earn a degree. I want one because it will be easier to find a good paying job with a lot of benefits. I plan on going for business because my sister went to GCC and took up business. I figure I will do the same as her because she could help me with all of the work. I have no idea where I want to work or what type of work that I want to do.  With all of the financial aid that I will receive it won’t be that much money for me to go to school.  I am really looking forward to graduating high school and moving on in life and go to college. I am excited to start college because I want to know what it is like and how different it is than high school. I believe that I will be well prepared for college.

No comments:

Post a Comment