Tuesday, April 3, 2012

04: Parents

For our next blogs we have to write about our mothers or our fathers. We have to start off by saying my mother is/was or we can start of by saying my father is/was.  I am going to start off by saying my mom is my hero. My mom always makes sure I have everything I need and make sure I do the best I can do in everything I do. My mom always made sure I had everything I needed for school and she always made sure that I was ready for my day. My mom always puts me before her. My mom is someone I can always talk to and I am thankful to have a mother that cares as much as her. My mom always makes sure that I do 100 percent in everything I do and wants me to succeed in life as much as possible.  For the next part of the blog I am going to write about my father. My dad is someone I can look up to. My dad always makes sure I do everything with 100 percent. My dad has taught me a lot in my life and I am thankful that he taught me everything. My dad has always taught me right from wrong and he always makes sure I do what is right. I always look up to my dad because he has been very successful in life and he works hard to provide money to pay for everything. My dad is a hard worker and works a lot to make sure we have enough money to pay the bills. I am very thankful for the parents I have because I know they want the best for me and they provide me with everything I need in life to be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment