Thursday, April 19, 2012

03: Music

For our next blogs we have the choice to talk about anything we would like to write about. I am going to write about music. To me music is everything in my life and I am always listening to it. To me a life without music would be boring and dull. I like all different types of music but my favorite would have to be rap or hip hop. My favorite rapper would have to be Lil Wayne or Wiz Khalifa. Some other artists that I really like are Wale, Mac Miller, Drake, and Rick Ross.  Last year I went to Lil Wayne’s concert at Darien Lake Theme Park. Lil Wayne came with Far East Movement and Rick Ross.  I really enjoyed the concert because I had a lot of fun and the artist put on a great show. I went to many concerts before but my favorite was Lil Wayne. I am going to a concert April 28th in Cortland. I am going to see Wiz Khalifa.  I am looking forward to this concert because I enjoy Wiz’s music and I know it will be a lot of fun. Another concert that I want to go to this year is June 8th. Drake is coming to Darien Lake Theme Park along with Waka Flocka, Wale, and 2 chainz. I really want to get tickets to this concert because I really like all of them artists. Music has always been a huge part of my life because it puts me in a better mood. I am always listening to new songs and new artists. Throughout my life I been to many concerts of all different types of music but my favorite types of concerts would have to be rap concerts. Rap concerts are a lot of fun and they are way different than any other kind of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment