Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Get Your Popcorn Ready Its Movie Time.

There is one thing that I really enjoy in life and that is watching movies. I really love to relax all night and turn on a movie. My favorite types of movies are scary, sport, and Funny. Over my lifetime I watched a ton of different types of movies and my favorite out of all would have to be funny. I really enjoy a good laugh at a funny sense during a movie. My top three favorite movies of all time would have to be Miracle, Hangover , and Friday Night Lights. First of all, I really enjoy the hockey movie Miracle becuase it shows the struggles of team USA and how they overcome great odds to beat Russia and win the gold medal. This movie is ranked in my top movies becuase I really enjoy hockey.  Another reason this movie is one of my favorites is because Kurt Russell who played Herb Brooks (coach) really fit the part well. This movie is based on the 1980 team who overcame many odds and beat the susperstars of Russia. The team won the game because of all the hard work. My next favorite movie is Friday Night Lights. I really enjoy this movie because I love football. It shows the hard works of a small Texas Football team. I love this movie becuase it happens in real life and is displayed in most High schools. Finally, my third favorite movie is The Hangover. When I watched this movie I was always laughing. This movie has so many funny parts. I really enjoy to watch movies  whenever I can. There is nothing more great than eating snack food while I watch my movies. I currently have netflex  so i can watch all the movies as I please. I would guess that I watch at keast 25 movies each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment