Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thanksgiving

Every year my family comes together to celebrate the most important Holiday Thanksgiving. I believe it is important to be thankful and respect everything thats happens to you throughout the year. I am thankful to celebrate thanksgiving becuase I know I am blessed becuase I know there are people in the world that are less fortunate. To my family, Thanksgiving is a huge holiday becuse it is spent being with family that normally we would not see. My mom and dad are always getting ready for the dinner becuase we annually have a huge dinner. I really enjoy Thanksgiving becuase of all the good food that I eat. Every year I always eat way to much food and am always lazy the rest of the day. My family and friends always bring tons of food so we can eat alot. Every year we eat around 2:00 and then the rest of the day is spent talking and hanging out watching football. I am really blessed for all the food that we eat during Thanksgiving becuase i know that there is people in the world that wont get to eat anything that day. The different types of food that we have at our dinner is corn, mash potatoes, turkey, stuffin, and ham and lots more. There is always way to much food made and it is almost impossible to finish all of it. Another tradition we have is making all sorts of deserts. Thanksgiving is the one time in the year where i dont care what i eat becuase i am very lazy all day and usually just sit on the couch and watch football. I really dont care what food is on my plate I just eat. Thankgiving is celebrated annually and we will continue to celebrate it  annually. I am blessed to celebrate thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment