Thursday, November 17, 2011

Favorite Book

Well over the coarse of my life I have read some books that I really like. I usually don't like to read books but I love reading magizines like ESPN. Some of my favorite types of books to read would have to be funny, scary, and sports. In school we have read many books that I really loved or hated. One of my favorite books that I read was all about the life of NFL quarterback Tim Tebow. The Book was called Through My Eyes and was written by Tim Tebow. I really started to like Tim Tebow when he was a college superstar at Florida. I started to look into him and I saw that many people doubted him at the next level and said he would never make it as an NFL Quarterback. When Tim Tebow made it to the NFL he came out with this book so I knew I had to purchase it and read it. This book is my favorite out of all the books i read because it shows the high and low points of his lifetime. It also shows home much work he puts into his job. It is pretty much a story of tim Tebows life and it describes the hard work he did to become an Nfl Quarterback. The reason I really enjoyed reading this book is because I really enjoy the sport of football. I know how much hard work it takes to play the sport and I respect Tim Tebow because of all the work he did for the sport. While reading this book I found it hard to stop reading and usually just keep reading.  Another reason I love this book is because we learn that his mother was told by doctors to have an abortion but she didn't. If she would have had the abortion we wouldn't have this amazing quarterback.

No comments:

Post a Comment