Wednesday, February 15, 2012

B1: things im scared of

For our next blog we have to write about what we are afraid of.  There are many things you could be afraid of. Throughout my life I found many things that I am scared of.  Some are more serve than others. One thing that I am scared about the most is snakes. Ever since I was little I remember hating snakes because I hate that the way they move and look. I remember ever since I was little seeing snakes in the ditch by the end of my driveway. I always remember running away from them or throwing rocks trying to kill them. Another thing that I am scared of is failure. I always want to my best so I practice at everything I do. I hate trying then failing at something so I try not fail at anything.  Ever since I was little I remember being very competitive and wanting to finish first. I always give a hundred percent in everything I do so failure would be would one of the things I am afraid of.  The third thing that I am afraid of is losing my friends and family.  My friends and family is everything to me and I couldn’t do anything without them. I am always talking to my friends and family and I just enjoy talking and hanging out with them.  Ever since I was little I remember hanging out with my friends at each other’s house and in school. Whenever I am with my friends we always have fun and there is never a dull movement with them. I always want to have my friends and family because without them my life would be boring and not enjoyable.  These are some of my things that I am afraid of and without them wouldn’t be life.

No comments:

Post a Comment