Thursday, February 16, 2012

B2: Super Bowl

For our next blog we have to write about the Super Bowl. We can talk about what we do to celebrate it or our greatest memory of it. We could also talk about what we did for this past Super Bowl.  In this blog I am going to talk about all 3 things I just listed. To me football is more than just a sport it is my life. Ever since I was little I remember watching football games. I always enjoyed watching them and each year I always looked forward to the Super Bowl. The Super Bowl is more than just a game it is everything and it means everything to football fans. Each year we always prepare for that day and always make sure we are ready to celebrate. It always takes us forever to get ready for this day because of all the food that needs to be prepared. My family usually makes a lot of food to take places to watch the games. The different types of foods we prepare are pizza dip, nachos, taco salads, and many more.  I always look forward to all the food that is prepared each year. My favorite for the Super Bowl would have to be Pizza Dip. As young as I remember I always watched football and I saw many Super Bowls.  I experienced many special moments in these games that changed the way I look at football. I have many favorite memories but the one that really sticks out to me would have to be when the New York Giants beat the New England Patriots at the end of the 4th quarter to win the game. I will never forget that game because it was such a huge play and changed the whole way people look and watch football.

No comments:

Post a Comment